- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PerCP-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 2.43 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD8 antigen.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd8a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ly-2, Ly-B, Ly-35, Lyt-2, BB154331, Cd8a
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12525
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 2.43 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD8 antigen. CD8a (the alpha chains) form heterodimers with CD8b (the beta chains) or homodimers (alpha-alpha), which occur as receptors on the surface of the majority of thymocytes. A subpopulation of mature T lymphocytes expresses the CD8 alpha beta (alpha beta TCR T cells), and a subpopulation of intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes and dendritic cells express CD8a without CD8b. CD8 interacts with the mouse major histocompatibility complex class I (MHC class I) molecules on antigen-presenting cells or epithelial cells.
- 1: Salem, M. L., Hossain, M. S. (2000). In vivo acute depletion of CD8+ T cells before murine cytomegalovirus infection upregulated innate antiviral activity of natural killer cells. International journal of immunopharmacology,22(9), 707-718.
- 2: Kruisbeek, A. M. (1991). In Vivo Depletion of CD4 and CD8 Specific T Cells.Current protocols in immunology, 4-1.
- 3: Davies, A., Kalb, S., Liang, B., Aldrich, C. J., Lemonnier, F. A., Jiang, H., ... Soloski, M. J. (2003). A peptide from heat shock protein 60 is the dominant peptide bound to Qa-1 in the absence of the MHC class Ia leader sequence peptide Qdm.The Journal of Immunology,170(10), 5027-5033.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-654
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $210.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.