- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: LPS-activated CBA/Ca mouse spleen B cells
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD86 Antibody [GL1] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD86
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd86
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-2, B70, Ly-58
- Protein Accession Number: P42082
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12524
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD86, also known as B7-2, is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors. It is expressed at high levels on resting peripheral monocytes and dendritic cells and at very low density on resting B and T lymphocytes. CD86 expression is rapidly upregulated by B-cell specific stimuli with peak expression at 18-42 hours after stimulation. CD86, along with CD80 (B7-1), is an important accessory molecule in T cell costimulation via its interaction with CD28 and CD152 (CTLA-4). Since CD86 has rapid kinetics of induction, it is believed to be the major CD28 ligand expressed early in the immune response. The monoclonal antibody GL1 blocks mixed lymphocyte reactions and stimulation of T cells by antigen-presenting cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-859
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.