- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse B cell lymphoma cell line 5C2
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD86 Antibody [2D10] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, and separation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD86
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd86
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-2, B70, Ly-58
- Protein Accession Number: P42082
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12524
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD86 (B7-2) is an 80 kDa type I integral membrane protein and a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors. Along with CD80 (B7-1), CD86 participates in T cell costimulation via interaction with CD28 and CD152 (CTLA-4). It is expressed at very low density in normal tissues but is rapidly upregulated on stimulated B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells. Since CD86 has rapid kinetics of induction, it is believed to be the major CD28 ligand expressed early in the immune response.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-095
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.