- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CD84 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 232-260 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CD84.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD84
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLAM family member 5, Cell surface antigen MAX3, Hly9-beta, Leukocyte differentiation antigen CD84, Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule 5, CD84, CD84, SLAMF5
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UIB8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74762772
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8832
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Members of the CD2 (see MIM 186990) subgroup of the Igsuperfamily, such as CD84, have similar patterns of conserveddisulfide bonds and function in adhesion interactions between Tlymphocytes and accessory cells.
- 1: Oliver-Vila, I., et al. Mol. Immunol. 45(8):2138-2149(2008)
- 2: Yan, Q., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 104(25):10583-10588(2007)
- 3: Nanda, N., et al. Blood 106(9):3028-3034(2005)
- 4: Romero, X., et al. Tissue Antigens 64(2):132-144(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-768
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.