- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD81 Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 2.5 μg/mL, and Western Blotting starting at 1:1000 - 1:4000.
- SPECIFICITY: Expect reactivity with human CD81. Cross-reactivity with CD81 from other sources has not been determined.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4, 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD81
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD81, CD81 antigen, CD81 molecule, CVID6, S5.7, TAPA1, TAPA-1, Tetraspanin-28, TSPAN28, Tspan-28
- Protein Accession Number: P60033
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38503376
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 975
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD81 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-604
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin