- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of mouse CD80 (aa 37-245) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of mouse IgG2a.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: ≥98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute at 100 μg/ml in sterile PBS.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd80
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_033985
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 112983684
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12519
- CD80 (B7-1) and CD86 (B7-2) together with their receptors CD28 and CTLA-4 constitute one of the dominant costimulatory pathways that regulate T cell and B cell responses. Although both CTLA-4 and CD28 can bind to the same ligands, CTLA-4 binds to B7-1 and B7-2 with a 20-100 fold higher affinity than CD28 and is involved in the down-regulation of the immune response. B7-1 is expressed on activated B cells, activated T cells, and macrophages. B7-2 is constitutively expressed on interdigitating dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, peripheral blood dendritic cells, memory B cells and germinal center B cells. Additionally, B7-2 is expressed at low levels on monocytes and can be up-regulated through interferon-gamma. B7-1 and B7-2 are both members of the immunoglobulin superfamily. It has been observed that both human and mouse B7-1 and B7-2 can bind to either human or mouse CD28 and CTLA-4, suggesting that there are conserved amino acids which form the B7-1/B7-2/CD28/CTLA-4 critical binding sites.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-401
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805