- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 2D10.4 antibody reacts with human CD80, also known as B7-1, a 55 kDa type I transmembrane protein ligand for CD152 (CTLA-4) and for CD28, a co-stimulatory receptor for the T cell receptor (TCR).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD80
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7, BB1, B7-1, B7.1, LAB7, CD28LG, CD28LG1, CD80
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 941
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 2D10.4 antibody reacts with human CD80, also known as B7-1, a 55 kDa type I transmembrane protein ligand for CD152 (CTLA-4) and for CD28, a co-stimulatory receptor for the T cell receptor (TCR). CD28 also binds a second B7 ligand known as CD86 (B7-2). Both CD80 and CD86 are expressed on activated B cells and antigen-presenting cells. These ligands trigger CD28 signaling in concert with TCR activation to drive T cell proliferation, induce high-level expression of IL-2, impart resistance to apoptosis, and enhance T cell cytotoxicity. The interaction / co-stimulatory signaling between the B7 ligands and CD28 or CTLA-4 provides crucial communication between T cells and B cells or APCs to coordinate the adaptive immune response.
- 1: Leucocyte Typing VI: White Cell Differentiation Antigens: Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop and Conference Held in Kobe, Japan, 10-14 November 1996. Garland Pub., 1998.
- 2: Cognasse, F., HamzehCognasse, H., Lafarge, S., Chavarin, P., Pozzetto, B., Richard, Y., Garraud, O. (2008). Identification of two subpopulations of purified human blood B cells, CD27 CD23+ and CD27high CD80+, that strongly express cell surface Tolllike receptor 9 and secrete high levels of interleukin6.Immunology,125(3), 430-437.
- 3: Bashuda, H., Kimikawa, M., Seino, K., Kato, Y., Ono, F., Shimizu, A., ... Okumura, K. (2005). Renal allograft rejection is prevented by adoptive transfer of anergic T cells in nonhuman primates.Journal of Clinical Investigation,115(7), 1896-1902.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-036
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $310.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.