- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Activated 5C2 cells
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD80 Antibody [1G10] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD80
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd80
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B7-1, Ly-53
- Protein Accession Number: Q00609
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12519
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD80 (B7-1) is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors. It is constitutively expressed by dendritic cells, monocytes, and peritoneal macrophages. Expression of CD80 on B cells is upregulated after activation by various means including stimulation by LPS, IL-4, and surface Ig receptor crosslinking with peak expression occurring between 48 and 72 hours post-activation. The interaction of CD80 with its ligands, CD28 and CD152 (CTLA-4), provides a potent costimulatory signal for T cells activated through the CD3/T cell receptor complex. The monoclonal antibody 1G10 blocks binding of CTLA-4 to CD80 but it does not block stimulation of T cells by natural antigen-presenting cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-846
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.