- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Thymocytes and E-rosetted lymphocytes
- CONJUGATE: APC-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD8 Antibody [RFT8] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD8
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD8A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leu-2, Lyt2, Lyt3, Tp32, T8
- Protein Accession Number: P01732
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 925
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD8 is a 33 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein expressed as either a CD8alphaalpha homodimer or CD8alphabeta heterodimer. It is expressed on the “cytotoxic/suppressor” subpopulation of peripheral T cells. CD8 functions primarily as a coreceptor with MHC class I-restricted TCR’s in antigen recognition.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-456
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.