- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cat, Lion, Tsushima Leopard Cat
- IMMUNOGEN: Feline thymocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EM, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD8 Antibody [fCD8] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD8
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD8B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: fCD8
- Protein Accession Number: P79336
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 493948;493799
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Feline CD8, a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors, is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed as a heterodimer on the suppressor/cytotoxic subpopulation of peripheral T lymphocytes. It is present on approximately 76% of thymocytes, 14% of splenocytes, 1% of bone marrow cells, and 15% of peripheral blood lymphocytes. CD8 functions as a co-receptor with MHC Class I-restricted T cell receptors in antigen recognition.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-196
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.