- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- SPECIES: Rabbit
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Rat
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This chimeric rabbit antibody was made using the variable domain sequences of the original rat IgG2a format, for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- IMMUNOGEN: Ly-2-transfected mouse L cells.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, Flow, IF, IHC-Fr
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd8a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lyt-2, CD8A Antibody, CD8a molecule Antibody, CD8a antigen Antibody, OKT8 T-cell antigen Antibody, Leu2 T-lymphocyte antigen Antibody, T8 T-cell antigen Antibody, T cell co-receptor Antibody, p32 Antibody, CD8 Antibody, Leu2 Antibody, T-cell antigen Leu2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12525
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-206
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.