- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: CD79alpha/CD79beta heterodimers purified from mouse (BALB/c x NZB)F1 B cell lymphoma cells, WEHI231
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD79b Antibody [HM79-12] for use in flow cytometry, western blotting, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD79b
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd79b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B29, Igbeta
- Protein Accession Number: P15530
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15985
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Murine CD79 is a disulfide-linked heterodimer composed of an alpha chain (CD79a) and a beta chain (CD79b) that associates non-covalently with membrane immunoglobulin (Ig) to form the B cell receptor (BCR) complex. Its expression is restricted to B lymphocytes first appearing on the surface at the pro-B cell stage prior to productive Ig gene rearrangements and remaining through all stages of B-cell differentiation prior to plasma cells. It has been proposed that the CD79 complex on pro-B cell surfaces may function to induce early B-cell differentiation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-998
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.