- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Peptide containing 20 amino acids residues from mouse CD79b.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD79B Monoclonal Antibody can be used for flow cytometry starting at 1:50 - 1:100 and immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 2 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes an intracellular region of human CD79b, a cell surface antigen expressed by B lymphocytes. The CD79b molecule (also known as Ig beta and B29) associates with CD79a to form a heterodimer that is covalently linked to surface immunoglobulin, ...
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Tris buffered saline, pH 8.0, 0.09% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CD79B Monoclonal antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD79B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD79B, AGM6, B29, Ig-beta, IGB, CD79b antigen
- Protein Accession Number: P40259
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 728994
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 974
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD79B Antibody [AT107-2]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-263
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.