- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CD79A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 160-188 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CD79A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD79A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B-cell antigen receptor complex-associated protein alpha chain, Ig-alpha, MB-1 membrane glycoprotein, Membrane-bound immunoglobulin-associated protein, Surface IgM-associated protein, CD79a, CD79A, IGA, MB1
- Protein Accession Number: P11912
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 547896
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 973
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The B lymphocyte antigen receptor is a multimeric complexthat includes the antigen-specific component, surfaceimmunoglobulin (Ig). Surface Ig non-covalently associates with twoother proteins, Ig-alpha and Ig-beta, which are necessary forexpression and function of the B-cell antigen receptor. This geneencodes the Ig-alpha protein of the B-cell antigen component.Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding differentisoforms have been described.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 3: Hoeller, S., et al. Histopathology 56(2):217-228(2010)
- 4: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-825
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.