- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Cell line SU-DHL-4 nuclei
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD74 Antibody [LN2] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, and blocking assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD74
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD74
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Invariant chain, Ii, class II-specific chaperone
- Protein Accession Number: P04233
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 972
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD74 represents a type II integral membrane protein known as MHC class II-associated invariant chain. It is moderately expressed on B cells and weakly on monocytes and macrophages. CD74 is also found on a subset of activated T cells, Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, and some epithelial cells. CD74 may play a role in antigen processing and presentation through intracellular transport and expression of class II molecules on the cell surface.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-589
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.