- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The AD2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD73 (ecto-5’-nucleotidase), a 70 kDA glycosyl phosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NT5E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NT, eN, NT5, NTE, eNT, CD73, E5NT, CALJA, NT5E
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4907
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The AD2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD73 (ecto-5’-nucleotidase), a 70 kDA glycosyl phosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored glycoprotein. CD73 catalyzes the dephosphorylation of adenosine monophosphate (AMP) to adenosine and is expressed on subsets of B, T, dendritic, endothelial, and mesenchymal stem cells. It is also involved in the adhesion of lymphocytes to endothelium and T cell activation.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Nakamura, T., Kubagawa, H., Ohno, T., Cooper, M. D. (1993). Characterization of an IgM Fc-binding receptor on human T cells.The Journal of Immunology,151(12), 6933-6941.
- 3: Alam, M. S., Kurtz, C. C., Rowlett, R. M., Reuter, B. K., Wiznerowicz, E., Das, S., ... Ernst, P. B. (2009). CD73 is expressed by human regulatory T helper cells and suppresses proinflammatory cytokine production and Helicobacter felis-induced gastritis in mice.Journal of Infectious Diseases,199(4), 494-504.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-311
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.