- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human CD73 (27-252aa) purified from E. coli.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD73 antibody can be used in Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 1 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4, 0.1% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NT5E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NT5E, 5-nucleotidase, ecto (CD73), 5'-nucleotidase, 5 nucleotidase (CD73), 5-NT, 5-nucleotidase, 5'-nucleotidase, ecto (CD73), CD73, CD73 antigen, E5NT, Ecto-5-nucleotidase, ENT, EN, NT, Purine 5-Prime-Nucleotidase, NT5, NTE
- Protein Accession Number: P21589
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 112825
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4907
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD73 Antibody [2B6]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-063
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin