- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: DBA/2 mouse spleen cells
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD72.1 Antibody [10.1.D2] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD72.1
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd72
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lyb-2.1, CD72a, Lyb-2a
- Protein Accession Number: P21855
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12517
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Murine CD72.1 (Lyb-2.1), a type II integral membrane glycoprotein and a member of the C-lectin family of cell surface receptors, is a differentiation antigen of B cells and is found in mouse strains expressing the Lyb-2.1 allotype. CD72.1 is the ligand of CD5 which is distributed on all T cells and a small number of B cells. The 10.1.D2 monoclonal antibody blocks binding of CD5 to CD72 on the B cell surface which leads to inhibition of the positive signal resulting from CD5/CD72 pairing. However, 10.1.D2 can itself trigger a positive signal by binding CD72.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-841
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin