- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Cys 89 - Phe 760
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 76 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Immobilized Human Transferrin, His Tag at 10ug/mL (100 uL/well) can bind Human TfR, His Tag with a linear range of 0.4-6 ng/mL.
- PURITY: >92% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TFRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD71, TFRC, TFR, sTfR, TfR1, Trfr, T9, p90
- Protein Accession Number: AAH01188.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7037
- CD antigen CD71 is also known as Transferrin receptor protein 1, TfR, sTfR, p90, TfR1, Trfr, which belongs to the peptidase M28 family and M28B subfamily. CD71 /TFR contains one PA (protease associated) domain. CD71 / TfR1 is required for iron delivery from transferrin to cells. CD71 is a potential new target in cases of human leukomia & lymphoma. CD71 /TFRC / TfR has been shown to interact with GABARAP and HFE.
- 1: Aisen P., 2004, Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 36 (11): 2137–43.
- 2: Moos T., 2002, Danish Medical Bulletin 49 (4): 279–301.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-094
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin