- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse dendritic epidermal cell line Y245
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD69 Antibody [H1.2F3] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD69
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd69
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VEA, very early activation antigen, AIM, EA1, MLR3, gp34/28, Leu-23
- Protein Accession Number: P37217
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12515
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD69, also known as very early activation (VEA) antigen, is a disulfide-linked transmembrane homodimer whose differentially glycosylated subunits range from 35-39 kDa. It is a C-type lectin most closely related to the NKR-P1 and Ly-49 NK cell-activation molecules. CD69 is widely expressed on hematopoietic cells, including lymphocytes, neutrophils and eosinophils. Although not detectable on resting lymphocytes, its expression is rapidly upregulated upon activation of T, B and NK cells, and neutrophils. Constitutive expression of CD69 on subsets of thymocytes suggests that it may be involved in regulation of developmental events in addition to its role in activation of a variety of hematopoietic cells. The monoclonal antibody H1.2F3 augments PMA-induced T-cell proliferation and induces redirected lysis of Fc receptor-bearing target cells by NK cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-834
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin