- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The H1.2F3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD69, the 27-33 kDA type II transmembrane protein also known as the very early activation antigen (VEA) or the activation inducer molecule (AIM).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd69
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AIM, VEA, AI452015, 5830438K24Rik, Cd69
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12515
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The H1.2F3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD69, the 27-33 kDA type II transmembrane protein also known as the very early activation antigen (VEA) or the activation inducer molecule (AIM). It is expressed as a disulfide-linked dimer on B cells, T cells, NK cells, platelets, eosinophils, and neutrophils. It increases in expression upon cell activation and seems to serve a role as a signaling receptor.
- 1: Marzio, R., Jirillo, E., Ransijn, A., Mauel, J., Corradin, S. B. (1997). Expression and function of the early activation antigen CD69 in murine macrophages.Journal of leukocyte biology,62(3), 349-355.
- 2: Yokoyama, W. M., Koning, F., Kehn, P. J., Pereira, G. M., Stingl, G., Coligan, J. E., Shevach, E. M. (1988). Characterization of a cell surface-expressed disulfide-linked dimer involved in murine T cell activation.The Journal of Immunology,141(2), 369-376.
- 3: Sobel, E. S., Yokoyama, W. M., Shevach, E. M., Eisenberg, R. A., Cohen, P. L. (1993). Aberrant expression of the very early activation antigen on MRL/Mp-lpr/lpr lymphocytes.The Journal of Immunology,150(2), 673-682.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-819
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.