- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The FN50 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD69, the 27-33 kDA type II transmembrane protein also known as the very early activation antigen (VEA) or the activation inducer molecule (AIM).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD69
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AIM, EA1, MLR-3, CLEC2C, GP32/28, BL-AC/P26, CD69
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 969
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The FN50 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD69, the 27-33 kDA type II transmembrane protein also known as the very early activation antigen (VEA) or the activation inducer molecule (AIM). It is expressed as a disulfide-linked dimer on B cells, T cells, NK cells, platelets, eosinophils, and neutrophils. It increases in expression upon cell activation and seems to serve a role as a signaling receptor.
- 1: Lu, H., Crawford, R. B., North, C. M., Kaplan, B. L., Kaminski, N. E. (2009). Establishment of an immunoglobulin m antibody-forming cell response model for characterizing immunotoxicity in primary human B cells.Toxicological sciences,112(2), 363-373.
- 2: Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 3: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-814
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $225.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.