- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The 15.2 antibody reacts with the 85-110 kDa intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), a member of the Ig superfamily which acts as a ligand for the Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 (LFA-1).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FCGR1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD64, FCRI, CD64A, IGFR1, FCGR1A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2209
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 10.1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD64, a 75kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is the high affinity receptor for IgG. CD64 is expressed on macrophages and dendritic cells and is involved in antibody-dependent cellular toxicity, cytokine release phagocytosis, and endocytosis. The 10.1 antibody is reported to recognize the EC3 epitope of CD64.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Dougherty, G. J., Selvendran, Y., Murdoch, S., Palmer, D. G., Hogg, N. (1987). The human mononuclear phagocyte highaffinity Fc receptor, FcRI, defined by a monoclonal antibody, 10.1.European journal of immunology,17(10), 1453-1459.
- 3: Indik, Z. K., Hunter, S., Huang, M. M., Pan, X. Q., Chien, P., Kelly, C., ... Schreiber, A. D. (1994). The high affinity Fc gamma receptor (CD64) induces phagocytosis in the absence of its cytoplasmic domain: the gamma subunit of Fc gamma RIIIA imparts phagocytic function to Fc gamma RI.Experimental hematology,22(7), 599-606.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-439
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin