- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The AK-4 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD62P (P-Selectin), a 140 kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SELP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD62, GRMP, PSEL, CD62P, GMP140, LECAM3, PADGEM, SELP
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6403
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The AK-4 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD62P (P-Selectin), a 140 kDA type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM). Upon activation it is quickly transported to the plasma membrane from the alpha-granules of platelets and WEibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. It is essential to the functions of cell adhesion during inflammatory reactions and in the interaction of platelets with monocytes and neutrophils.
- 1: Leucocyte Typing VI: White Cell Differentiation Antigens: Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop and Conference Held in Kobe, Japan, 10-14 November 1996. Garland Pub., 1998.
- 2: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 3: Johnson-Tidey, R. R., McGregor, J. L., Taylor, P. R., Poston, R. N. (1994). Increase in the adhesion molecule P-selectin in endothelium overlying atherosclerotic plaques. Coexpression with intercellular adhesion molecule-1.The American journal of pathology,144(5), 952.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-198
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.