- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: C3H/eb cloned mouse B cell lymphoma 38C-13
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD62L Antibody [MEL-14] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD62L
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Sell
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: L-selectin, LECAM-1, LAM-1, Ly-22, Sell, Lnhr, Lyam-1
- Protein Accession Number: P18337
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20343
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD62L, also known as L-selectin, is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein with lectin-like and epidermal growth factor-like domains. It binds to sialylated oligosaccharide determinants on high endothelial venules (HEV) in peripheral lymph nodes. In the mouse, CD62L is expressed on most thymocytes and on peripheral leukocytes, including B and T lymphocytes, neutrophils, monocytes, and eosinophils. This member of the selectin family of cell adhesion molecules appears to be required for lymphocyte homing to peripheral lymph nodes and for leukocyte extravasation at sites of inflammation. Expression of CD62L on lymphocytes and neutrophils is rapidly down-regulated upon cell activation and the level of CD62L expression, along with other markers, distinguishes naive T cells from effector/memory T cells. The monoclonal antibody MEL-14 blocks in vitro binding of lymphocytes to peripheral lymph node HEV and inhibits in vivo lymphocyte extravasation into peripheral lymph nodes and the late stages of leukocyte rolling.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-822
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.