- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The MEL-14 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with L- selectin (CD62L), a receptor with lectin-like and Epidermal Growth Factor-like domains.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Sell
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lnhr, CD62L, Ly-22, Lyam1, Ly-m22, Lyam-1, LECAM-1, AI528707, L-selectin, Sell
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20343
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The MEL-14 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with L- selectin (CD62L), a receptor with lectin-like and Epidermal Growth Factor-like domains. The weight of the CD62L molecules depend on their origin: 74 kDa (on lymphocytes) or 95 kDa (on neutrophils).In the Mouseorganism, CD62L can be expressed by most thymocytes, on subsets of B and T lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, and neutrophils. The L-selectin binds sulfated, fucosylated, and glycosylated glycoproteins (MadCAM-1, GLYCAM-1, and CD 34). It mediates the migration of lymphocytes to the site of inflammation and their return to the peripheral lymphoid tissues and to the HEV (high endothelial venules). In vitro, L-selectin inhibits this binding and the lymphocyte extravasation into peripheral lymph nodes.
- 1: Gallatin, W. M., Weissman, I. L., Butcher, E. C. (1982). A cell-surface molecule involved in organ-specific homing of lymphocytes.Nature,304(5921), 30-34.
- 2: Siegelman, M. H., Cheng, I. C., Weissman, I. L., Wakeland, E. K. (1990). The mouse lymph node homing receptor is identical with the lymphocyte cell surface marker Ly-22: role of the EGF domain in endothelial binding.Cell,61(4), 611-622.
- 3: Pizcueta, P., Luscinskas, F. W. (1994). Monoclonal antibody blockade of L-selectin inhibits mononuclear leukocyte recruitment to inflammatory sites in vivo.The American journal of pathology,145(2), 461.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-208
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $160.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin