- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: TNF stimulated human endothelial cells
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD62E/CD62P Antibody [1.2B6] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD62E/CD62P
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SELE
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E-selectin, P-selectin, ELAM-1, LECAM-2, PADGEM, GMP-140, LECAM-3
- Protein Accession Number: P16581
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6401
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD62E represents the 97 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein E-selectin, also known as endothelial-leukocyte adhesion molecule-1 (ELAM-1). It is expressed on cytokine-stimulated endothelium, weakly on unactivated endothelium, and is absent on leukocytes. Like other selectins, CD62E is an adhesion molecule that contributes to the initial attachment and rolling of leukocytes on endothelial surfaces, a prerequisite for leukocyte extravasation into tissues. CD62P is a 140 kDa membrane glycoprotein formerly known as platelet activation-dependent granule membrane protein (PADGEM) or GMP-140. It is expressed on platelets, megakaryocytes, and epithelium. It is thought to mediate the adhesive interactions of neutrophils and monocytes with endothelium in inflammatory responses and of activated platelets to neutrophils and monocytes in hemostasis. The monoclonal antibody 1.2B6 recognizes a common epitope shared by CD62E and CD62P.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-407
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.