- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IHC, WB
- SPECIFICITY: The VI-PL2 monoclonal antibody reacts with CD61, a type I integral transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin beta 3.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGB3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GT, CD61, GP3A, BDPLT2, GPIIIa, BDPLT16, ITGB3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3690
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The VI-PL2 monoclonal antibody reacts with CD61, a type I integral transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin beta 3. CD61 forms a complex with CD41 (platelet gpIIb) and CD51 (integrin alphaV). It is expressed on osteoclasts, fibroblasts, platelets, macrophages, and megakaryocytes and appears to bind to fibronectin, vitronectin, thrombospondin, and fibrinogen and vWF. The VI-PL2 antibody is reported to be cross-reactive with baboon, rhesus, and cynomolgus.
- 1: Leucocyte Typing VI: White Cell Differentiation Antigens: Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop and Conference Held in Kobe, Japan, 10-14 November 1996. Garland Pub., 1998.
- 2: Barrett, L., Dai, C., Gamberg, J., Gallant, M., Grant, M. (2007). Circulating CD14 CD36+ peripheral blood mononuclear cells constitutively produce interleukin-10.Journal of leukocyte biology,82(1), 152-160.
- 3: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-175
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.