- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The 2C9.G3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse/rat CD61 molecule, known as the integrin beta 3 that forms the vitronectin receptor with CD51.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgb3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD61, GP3A, INGRB3, Itgb3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16416
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 2C9.G3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse/rat CD61 molecule, known as the integrin beta 3 that forms the vitronectin receptor with CD51. The complex binds to other ligands such as fibrinogen, fibronectin, thrombospondin, and von WIllebrand factor. It is expressed by granulocytes, platelets, activated T cells, smooth muscle, and a subset of B cells.
- 1: Vaillant, F., Asselin-Labat, M. L., Shackleton, M., Forrest, N. C., Lindeman, G. J., Visvader, J. E. (2008). The mammary progenitor marker CD61/-beta 3 integrin identifies cancer stem cells in mouse models of mammary tumorigenesis.Cancer research,68(19), 7711-7717.
- 2: Yasuda, M., Hasunuma, Y., Adachi, H., Sekine, C., Sakanishi, T., Hashimoto, H., ... Okumura, K. (1995). Expression and function of fibronectin binding integrins on rat mast cells.International immunology,7(2), 251-258.
- 3: Wu, X., Mogford, J. E., Platts, S. H., Davis, G. E., Meininger, G. A., Davis, M. J. (1998). Modulation of calcium current in arteriolar smooth muscle by alpha v-beta 3 and alpha 5-beta 1 integrin ligands.The Journal of cell biology,143(1), 241-252.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-180
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.