- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human recombinant CD6 protein was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD6, CD6 molecule, T12, TP120, CD6 antigen
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 923
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- CD6 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that contains a 24-amino acid signal sequence, three extracellular “scavenger receptor cysteine-rich” (SRCR) domains, a membrane-spanning domain and a 44-amino acid cytoplasmic domain. The CD6 glycoprotein is tyrosine phosphorylated during TCR-mediated T cell activation. CD6 shows significant homology to CD5. CD6 is present on mature thymocytes, peripheral T cells and a subset of B cells. antibody to CD6 can be used to deplete T cells from bone marrow transplants to prevent graft versus host disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-086
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805