- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The OV9A2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD59 (Protectin), a 19-25 kDA GPI-anchored glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD59
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 1F5, EJ16, EJ30, EL32, G344, MIN1, MIN2, MIN3, MIRL, HRF20, MACIF, MEM43, MIC11, MSK21, 16.3A5, HRF-20, MAC-IP, p18-20, CD59
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 966
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The OV9A2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD59 (Protectin), a 19-25 kDA GPI-anchored glycoprotein. CD59 is expressed on hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells including lymphocytes, granulocytes, erythrocytes, monocytes and neurons. CD59 can inhibit complement cytolytic activity and the assembly of the membrane attack complex when bound to C8 and C9 complement components. It is involved in T cell activation and modulates T cell adhesion through interaction with CD2.
- 1: Lu, H., Crawford, R. B., North, C. M., Kaplan, B. L., Kaminski, N. E. (2009). Establishment of an immunoglobulin m antibody-forming cell response model for characterizing immunotoxicity in primary human B cells.Toxicological sciences,112(2), 363-373.
- 2: Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 3: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-812
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $225.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin