- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The TBO1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD57, a 110 kDA glycoprotein expressed on a subset of natural killer lymphocytes, cells, neural cells and striated muscle.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: B3GAT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NK1, CD57, HNK1, LEU7, NK-1, GLCATP, GLCUATP, B3GAT1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27087
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The TBO1 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to human CD57, a 110 kDA glycoprotein expressed on a subset of natural killer lymphocytes, cells, neural cells and striated muscle. It is reported that the molecule is involved in cell-matrix interactions and is upregulated in some disease states.
- 1: Palmer, B. E., Blyveis, N., Fontenot, A. P., Wilson, C. C. (2005). Functional and phenotypic characterization of CD57+ CD4+ T cells and their association with HIV-1-induced T cell dysfunction.The Journal of Immunology,175(12), 8415-8423.
- 2: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 3: Prince, H. E., Kreiss, J. K., Kasper, C. K., Kleinman, S., Saunders, A. M., Waldbeser, L., ... Kaplan, H. S. (1985). Distinctive lymphocyte subpopulation abnormalities in patients with congenital coagulation disorders who exhibit lymph node enlargement.Blood,66(1), 64-68.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-634
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.