- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Membrane extract of the human lymphoblastoid cell line HSB-2
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD57 Antibody [NK-1] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD57
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: B3GAT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HNK-1, Leu-7, B3GAT1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9P2W7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27087
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD57 represents a 110 kDa oligosaccharide antigenic determinant present on a variety of polypeptides, lipids, and chondroitan sulfate proteoglycans. It is expressed on 7-35% of normal peripheral blood lymphocytes, including subsets of NK cells and CD8+ T lymphocytes. The carbohydrate is expressed on various cell adhesion molecules in the nervous system and is suggested to play a role in cell–cell and cell–substrate interactions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-562
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.