- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: Acute myelogenous leukemia cell line KG-1
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD56 Antibody [MEM 188] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, separation, and blocking assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD56
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NCAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NCAM, neural cell adhesion molecule, Leu-19, NKH1
- Protein Accession Number: P13591
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4684
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD56, an isoform of the neural cell adhesion molecule (NCAM), is a heavily glycosylated type I transmembrane protein. On human hematopoietic cells its expression is restricted to NK cells and a subpopulation of T lymphocytes (known as large granular lymphocytes) which demonstrate natural killer activity. While it is clear that NCAM plays a role in homotypic adhesion of neuronal cells, the significance of CD56 expression on NK cells is not clear and remains controversial.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-393
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.