- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse NS-1 cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD54 Antibody [YN1/1.7.4] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, blocking, and purification assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD54
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Icam1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICAM-1, Ly-47
- Protein Accession Number: P13597
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15894
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD54, a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors and also known as Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 (ICAM-1), is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that mediates important cell/cell interactions. CD54 is expressed on endothelial cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes, and lymphocytes. Its expression is upregulated by inflammatory mediators such as IFN gamma, IL-1, TNF-alpha, lipopolysaccharide, and phorbol esters. Endothelial CD54 contributes to the extravasation of leukocytes from blood vessels, particularly in areas of inflammation. CD54 on antigen-presenting cells contributes to antigen-specific T-cell activation, presumably by enhancing interactions between T cell and antigen-presenting cells. These adhesion reactions are mediated via the binding of CD54 to its major ligands, LFA-1 and Mac-1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-812
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.