- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: Rheumatoid synovial cells and human monocytes
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD54 Antibody [15.2] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD54
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ICAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICAM-1, intracellular adhesion molecule-1, Ly-47
- Protein Accession Number: P05362
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3383
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD54, also known as intercellular cell adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), is a 90 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. It exhibits a wide tissue distribution being expressed on both hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells. ICAM-1 expression on leukocytes is low but is rapidly upregulated upon activation. Expression on endothelium and other non-hematopoietic cells is strongly upregulated by inflammatory mediators. The ligands of CD54 are CD11a/LFA-1alpha and CD11b/Mac-1alpha. Endothelial CD54 contributes to the extravasation of leukocytes from blood vessels particularly in areas of inflammation. CD54 on antigen-presenting cells (APC) contributes to antigen-specific T cell activation presumably by enhancing interactions between T cells and APC.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-389
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin