- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IHC, WB
- SPECIFICITY: The 15.2 antibody reacts with the 85-110 kDa intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), a member of the Ig superfamily which acts as a ligand for the Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 (LFA-1).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ICAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BB2, CD54, P3.58, ICAM1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3383
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 15.2 antibody reacts with the 85-110 kDa intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), a member of the Ig superfamily which acts as a ligand for the Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 (LFA-1). ICAM-1 is also known CD 54 and is expressed on non-hematopoietic cells of vascular endothelial, thymic epithelial, fibroblasts lineages, and on hematopoietic cells like macrophages, mitogen-stimulated T-lymphoblasts, dendritic cells in tonsils, lymph nodes and Peyer’s patches, and germinal center B cells.Inflammatory mediators (IL-1, TNF, IFN-gamma) enhance the production of ICAM-1 on fibroblasts and endothelial cells within few hours. Thus, ICAM-1 seems to be the marker of inflammatory reactions.
- 1: Bhattacharya, A. L. O. K., Dorf, M. E., Springer, T. A. (1981). A shared alloantigenic determinant on Ia antigens encoded by the IA and IE subregions: evidence for I region gene duplication. The Journal of Immunology,127(6), 2488-2495.
- 2: Mendiratta, S. K., Singh, N., Bal, V., Rath, S. (1996). Analysis of T-cell hybridomas with an unusual MHC class II-dependent ligand specificity.Immunology,89(2), 238-244.
- 3: Unternaehrer, J. J., Chow, A., Pypaert, M., Inaba, K., Mellman, I. (2007). The tetraspanin CD9 mediates lateral association of MHC class II molecules on the dendritic cell surface.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,104(1), 234-239.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-429
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.