- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus Monkey, Human, Rhesus Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: Thymocytes and Sézary T cells
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD5 Antibody [UCHT2] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD5
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leu-1, Ly-1, T1, Tp67
- Protein Accession Number: P06127
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 921
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD5, a member of the scavenger receptor superfamily of cell surface receptors, is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein whose ligand is CD72. It is expressed on most thymocytes, all mature T cells, and a subset of B cells. CD5 plays a role in regulation of T cell activation and signaling.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-439
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.