- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The UCHT2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD5, a 67 kda type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T1, LEU1, CD5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 921
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The UCHT2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD5, a 67 kda type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein. CD5 is expressed on mature T cells, a subset of B cells, and peripheral blood dendritic cells. B cells that are CD5+ produce mostly IgM polyreactive antibodies. Its ligand is CD72, which is involved in T, B cell proliferation and interaction. The UCT2 antibody also recognizes non-human primate CD5.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Correia, D. V., Fogli, M., Hudspeth, K., da Silva, M. G., Mavilio, D., Silva-Santos, B. (2011). Differentiation of human peripheral blood Vdelta-1+ T cells expressing the natural cytotoxicity receptor NKp30 for recognition of lymphoid leukemia cells.Blood,118(4), 992-1001.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-615
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin