- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cat, Lion
- IMMUNOGEN: Feline T cells
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD5 Antibody [f43] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD5
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: fCD5, Pan T cell
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 101083293
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Feline CD5, a member of the scavenger receptor family of cell surface receptors, is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed on most thymocytes and mature T lymphocytes. CD5 is thought to function in both cell-cell recognition and signal transduction. The monoclonal antibody f43 is useful as a pan T cell marker.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-190
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.