- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The R1-2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD49d (integrin alpha 4), which forms the VLA-4 complex with CD29 (integrin beta 1).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itga4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD49D, Itga4B, Itga4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16401
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The R1-2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD49d (integrin alpha 4), which forms the VLA-4 complex with CD29 (integrin beta 1). VLA-4 is expressed on thymocytes, monocytes, and a subset of peripheral lymphocytes. It is the receptor for fibronectin and CD106 (VCAM-1). CD49d also forms a receptor for mucosal vascular addressin (MAdCAM-1) with integrin beta 7.
- 1: Deckert, M., Kubar, J., Zoccola, D., BernardPomier, G., Angelisova, P., Horejsi, V., Bernard, A. (1992). CD59 molecule: a second ligand for CD2 in T cell adhesion.European journal of immunology,22(11), 2943-2947.
- 2: Korty, P. E., Brando, C. L. A. R. A., Shevach, E. M. (1991). CD59 functions as a signal-transducing molecule for human T cell activation.The Journal of immunology,146(12), 4092-4098.
- 3: Davies, A., Simmons, D. L., Hale, G., Harrison, R. A., Tighe, H., Lachmann, P. J., Waldmann, H. (1989). CD59, an LY-6-like protein expressed in human lymphoid cells, regulates the action of the complement membrane attack complex on homologous cells.The Journal of experimental medicine,170(3), 637-654.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-810
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.