- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: P815 cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD49d Antibody [PS/2] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, blocking, and adhesion assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD49d
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itga4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alpha4, VLA-4alpha, ITGA4, IA4
- Protein Accession Number: Q00651
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16401
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- VLA-4 belongs to the beta1-integrin family, which functions both as cell-matrix and cell-cell receptors. As a matrix receptor VLA-4 binds to an alternatively spliced domain of fibronectin, while as a cellular receptor it associates with its counter-receptor ligand VCAM-1. In addition to CD44/Pgp-1, VLA-4 has been shown to be important for lymphopoiesis, and is also believed to be important for extravasation of lymphocytes into sites of inflammation as a second signal in addition to LFA/ICAM-1. CD49d is expressed in low amounts on resting lymphocytes and monocytes, is absent or minimally detectable on stromal cells, whereas virtually all lymphoid and myeloid cells in bone marrow and in long-term culture are positive. Antibody PS/2 also reacts with human VLA-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-549
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.