- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 9F10 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD49d, the 150 kDA alpha 4 integrin chain.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IA4, CD49D, ITGA4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3676
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 9F10 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD49d, the 150 kDA alpha 4 integrin chain. The molecule forms the heterodimer called VLA-4 with integrin beta 1 and another heterodimer with integrin beta 7 that binds fibronectin, VCAM-1, and MadCAM-1. CD49d is expressed on monocytes, lymphocytes, thymocytes, NK cells, B cells, and T cells. It is involved in hematopoietic stem cell differentiation, cell migration, and cell activation. Its absence on Foxp3+ cells make it a useful marker to isolate Treg cell populations.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Kleinewietfeld, M., Starke, M., Di Mitri, D., Borsellino, G., Battistini, L., Rtzschke, O., Falk, K. (2009). CD49d provides access to untouched human Foxp3+ Treg free of contaminating effector cells.Blood,113(4), 827-836.
- 3: Hemler, M. E. (1990). VLA proteins in the integrin family: structures, functions, and their role on leukocytes.Annual review of immunology,8(1), 365-400.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-802
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin