- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 9F10 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD49d, the 150 kDA alpha 4 integrin chain.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGA4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IA4, CD49D, ITGA4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3676
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 9F10 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD49d, the 150 kDA alpha 4 integrin chain. The molecule forms the heterodimer called VLA-4 with integrin beta 1 and another heterodimer with integrin beta 7 that binds fibronectin, VCAM-1, and MadCAM-1. CD49d is expressed on monocytes, lymphocytes, thymocytes, NK cells, B cells, and T cells. It is involved in hematopoietic stem cell differentiation, cell migration, and cell activation. Its absence on Foxp3+ cells make it a useful marker to isolate Treg cell populations.
- 1: Arase, H., Saito, T., Phillips, J. H., Lanier, L. L. (2001). Cutting edge: the mouse NK cell-associated antigen recognized by DX5 moncoclonal antibody is CD49b (alpha 2 integrin, very late antigen-2).The Journal of Immunology,167(3), 1141-1144.
- 2: Miyake, S., Sakurai, T., Okumura, K., Yagita, H. (1994). Identification of collagen and laminin receptor integrins on murine T lymphocytes.European journal of immunology,24(9), 2000-2005.
- 3: Noto, K., Kato, K., Okumura, K., Yagita, H. (1995). Identification and functional characterization of mouse CD29 with a mAb.International immunology,7(5), 835-842.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.