- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human keratinocytes
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD49b Antibody [HAS-4] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD49b
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alpha2, VLA-2alpha, very late antigen-2
- Protein Accession Number: P17301
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3673
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD49b, a member of the integrin family of extracellular matrix and cell adhesion molecules, is the integrin alpha2 chain. CD49b associates noncovalently with CD29, the integrin beta1 subunit, to form the heterodimer integrin alpha2beta1 that binds laminin and collagen. It is expressed on B and T lymphocytes, NK cells, monocytes, platelets, fibroblasts, and long-term cultured T cells. CD49b/CD29 mediates the Mg++-dependent adhesion of platelets to collagen. It may also be utilized by fibroblasts for the reorganization of the collagen matrix during wound healing.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-383
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin