- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: NK cells isolated from C57BL/6 mice
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD49b Antibody [DX5] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD49b
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itga2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: alpha2 integrin, VLA-2alpha, very late antigen-2, pan NK
- Protein Accession Number: Q62469
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16398
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody DX5 reacts with CD49b, also known as very late antigen-2 (VLA-2) and alpha2 integrin. The antibody stains the majority of NK cells and a small subpopulation of T cells in all mouse strains tested (e.g., A/J, AKR, BALB/c, C3H/HeJ, C57BL/6, C57BL/10, C57BR, C58, CBA/Ca, CBA/J, DBA/1, DBA/2, SJL, SWR). Three-color flow cytometry analysis has revealed that most cells that express NK-1.1 (NKR-P1C) also express CD49b. However, small subsets of DX5+NK-1.1- and DX5-NK-1.1+ cells can be found, especially among the CD3+ population of T lymphocytes. NK cells cultured in the presence of IL-2 progressively lose reactivity with DX5 as a consequence of cellular proliferation. Therefore, DX5 can be used to define functionally distinct subsets of murine NK cells. The monoclonal antibody DX5 has not been demonstrated to have activating or blocking activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-962
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin