- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 27 - Ser 220
- FUSION TAG: Mouse IgG Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a mouse IgG2a Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 49.2 kDa. The protein migrates as 64-70 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49.2 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM Tris, 100 mM Glycine, 150 mM NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD48
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD48,BCM1,SLAMF2,BLAST,BLAST1,MEM-102,TCT.1,BCM-1,SLAMF-2,BLAST-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001769.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 962
- CD48 antigen is also known as Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule 2, SLAM family member 2 (SLAMF2), Leukocyte antigen MEM-102, BCM1 surface antigen, B-lymphocyte activation marker BLAST-1. CD48 is a 65 kDa GPI-linked protein which belongs to the CD2 subfamily of immunoglobulin superfamily molecules. CD48 antigen contains two Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains and two Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. CD48 interacts with CD244 in an heterophilic manner. CD48 is ligand for CD2. CD48 might facilitate interaction between activated lymphocytes. CD48 is probably involved in regulating T-cell activation.
- 1: Korinek V., et al., 1991, Immunogenetics 33:108-112.
- 2: Wollscheid B., et al., 2009, Nat. Biotechnol. 27:378-386.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-464
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.