- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Func
- SPECIFICITY: The HM48-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD48, a GPI-anchored molecule in the Ig superfamily.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd48
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BCM1, BLAST, Bcm-1, BLAST1, SLAMF2, Sgp-60, BLAST-1, MEM-102, AI449234, AW610730, Cd48
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12506
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HM48-1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD48, a GPI-anchored molecule in the Ig superfamily. CD48 was previously known as BCM1 in mice, Blast-1 in humans, and OX-45 in rats. Its ligands are CD2 and CD244 and it is expressed on leukocytes to the exclusion of non-hematopoietic cells. The utilization of the HM48-1 antibody has been reported to prolong cardiac allografts survival in in vivo studies. The antibody blocks the interaction of CD2 and CD244, inhibits CTL priming, and blocks the binding of soluble CD2 to CD48 expressing cells.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Schlossman, S., L. Bloumsell, et al. eds (1995). Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York
- 3: McMichael, A. J., Beverley, P. C. L., Cobbold, S., Crumpton, M. J., Gilks, W., Gotch, F. M., ... Waldman, H. (1987). Leukocyte typing III.White Cell Differentiation Antigens, 733-786.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-760
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.