- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 19 - Lys 140
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD47
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD47,MER6,IAP,OA3
- Protein Accession Number: Q61735
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16423
- Leukocyte surface antigen CD47 is also known as Antigenic surface determinant protein OA3, Integrin-associated protein (IAP) and Protein MER6. CD47 contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. CD47 is very broadly distributed on normal adult tissues. CD47 has a role in both cell adhesion by acting as an adhesion receptor for THBS1 on platelets, and in the modulation of integrins and plays an important role in memory formation and synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus by similarity. CD47 is the receptor for SIRPA, binding to which prevents maturation of immature dendritic cells and inhibits cytokine production by mature dendritic cells. CD47 Interaction with SIRPG mediates cell-cell adhesion, enhances superantigen-dependent T-cell-mediated proliferation and costimulates T-cell activation.
- 1: Lindberg F.P., et al., 1993, J. Cell Biol. 123:485-496.
- 2: Latour S., et al., 2001, J. Immunol. 167:2547-2554.
- 3: Piccio L., et al., 2005, Blood 105:2421-2427.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-986
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.