- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Intact CD47 purified from placenta was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Functional Activity (Blocking): Order BSA/Azide-free format
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Western blot: 2-5 ug/ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD47
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Leukocyte surface antigen CD47, Antigenic surface determinant protein OA3, Integrin-associated protein, IAP, Protein MER6, CD47, CD47, MER6
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 961
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody reacts with the Ig domain of CD47 protein. It has been shown to inhibit polymorphonuclear neutrophil (PMN) transmigration across cell monolayers and matrix. CD47, originally named integrin-associated protein (IAP), is a 50kDa protein containing five membrane-spanning sequences and a short cytoplasmic tail. CD47 plays a role in both cell adhesion by acting as an adhesion receptor for THBS1 on platelets, and in the modulation of integrins. It is important in memory formation and synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus. CD47 may play a role in membrane transport and/or integrin dependent signal transduction.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-099
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.